Robert C. Pacuinas (pronounced pa-soon-us) has over 17 years experience as an attorney working primarily in the area of family law.
Previously, Robert was a California Highway Patrol Officer who retired after 15 years of distinguished service. While he was a CHP Officer he was given the Officer of the Year award, for heroism in the West Valley area of Los Angeles County in 1986.
As an attorney, Robert Pacuinas has earned a reputation for being a zealous advocate for his clients. His enthusiasm and advocacy has even earned him international attention.
Robert is a member of the following:
- California Bar Association
- California Bar Association - Family Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association - Family Section
Robert holds degrees in the following:
- 1997 - Lincoln Law School of Sacramento, Juris Doctorate
- 1985 - California State University, Sacramento, Pre-Med
For an experienced family law attorney who can guide you to practical and effective results,
call us at: 916-921-1859
This page was last updated: October 7, 2015
Call for a free consultation: